The California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) requires new land developers in California to offset the emissions from new projects for a 30-year lifetime. The types of offsets that are eligible are specific to each jurisdiction within California, and clarity about qualifying offset types and locations is forthcoming in several locations like San Diego County.
Join Anew for a webinar that combines legal, consulting, and offset expertise to provide viewers with a comprehensive view of CEQA offset eligibility, demand, supply, and experience to date.
* John McDougal, Vice President of Environmental Products at Anew
* Brian Schuster, Senior Consultant, Air Quality & Climate Change
* Expert at Environmental Science Associates
* Linda Klein, Partner, Cox, Castle, & Nicolson
* Michael Keinath, Principal and Air Quality Service Line Leader at Ramboll
* Kristen Gorguinpour, Vice President, Programs at the Climate Action Reserve
* Rajinder Sahota, Deputy Executive Officer for climate Change and Research, CA Air Resources Board
* Jennifer Reed, Air Quality Services Manager at Dudek